As Bitmain’s official service and repair centre in the region, Phoenix Store is able to provide repairs and servicing to clients’ equipment, with a fast and efficient turnaround time. Further to this, Phoenix Store is able to provide clients with different warranty plans to ensure their mining operations always remain efficient and are protected in the unlikely event of any defects.
Ordering from Phoenix Store has never been easier and to give our customers
total peace of mind, all equipment orders placed directly on our website will come with an additional complimentary 3 months warranty on top of the 6 months warranty issued by the manufacturer.
As Bitmain’s exclusive sales and service partner in the region, Phoenix Store is pleased to provide its customers with additional extended warranty options which can be purchased at the time of placing your orders.
Silver Plan – $200
Customers can purchase a further 3 months extended warranty starting from the end date of the standard 9 months warranty period provided.
Gold Plan – $400
Customers can purchase a further 6 months extended warranty starting from the end date of the standard 9 months warranty period provided.
Platinum Plan – $600
Customers can purchase a further 12 months extended warranty starting from the end date of the standard 9 months warranty period provided.
Tailor-made Plan – POA
Phoenix Store is pleased to be able to offer its customers customised warranty options for customers who have purchased their equipment directly from us. These can be further extensions to previous warranties and can be tailor-made to suit our customers’ needs.
Standard terms and conditions
The warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Phoenix Store’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under Phoenix Store’s warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labour.
- The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
- For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Phoenix Store’s instructions.
- If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
- Phoenix does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read Phoenix Store’s terms & conditions for a complete list.